Thursday, November 4, 2010

Think # 2 1st 9 week 2 guys shot at the middle of the street

I can believe what happens today at the streets because of the use of drugs they kill each other for money and honor they are like animals that fight for territory I wish this never happend in my family.Alot of times I think to my self if I can do something about it to this world, but theirs is nothing that I can do because Im not old enough but if I keep on trying little by little I think that I my active something for example I can encouraged other people that feel the same think like me that would like to join me to this quest for the fight to drugs and stop all this violence that happens because of drugs and also help build a better future for the next generation so the people of the next generation dont have to live in a cruel and violence world like the one we are living on right now.So I think is important to do something about before it gets any worse than it is right now, and live in a peace and loving world with no violence and drugs and specially wars but firts we got to start by clearing all of these drugs out of our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment